Health Services offers remote and in-person services by appointment. Masks are recommended in Health Services per state order. To schedule an appointment, please contact our office.
To be connected to a nurse, make an appointment with a mental health provider, or for general questions, please contact us by phone or email. We are available Monday-Friday. Our Fall schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- *CLOSED FOR LUNCH from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm daily
Online Health Services Portal
The Health Services Portal allows users to securely communicate with providers and submit and view health forms, like immunization history, tuberculosis (TB) screening results, and lab results. Register or log in to the Health Services Portal. For questions, contact Health Services.
MJC Health Services
- Available Services:
- Healthy Living Events - On-demand and live Zoom presentations from guest speakers covering a wide variety of wellness topics.
- Wellness Central - A free online health and wellness resource designed for CA community college students.
- Covered California (Private health insurance and Medi-Cal enrollment)
- Foster Youth and Homeless Youth
- Pirates' Pantry - free food and nutritional support.
- LGBTQ+ Health
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs:
MJC Mental Health Services
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 988
- You may also call 1-888-376-6246 for Stanislaus County Emergency Services if you are in a crisis and need to speak to someone.
MindWise allows students to complete an anonymous online self assessment for Depression, Anxiety, Substance Use, Disordered Eating, Bipolar Disorder or PTSD to see if they would benefit from speaking to a professional. This screening is customized for MJC students and will direct students to national and local resources as needed.
MJC Mental Health Therapy Appointments: No cost, 1-on-1, one-hour appointments with mental health providers. Students are eligible for up to 6 sessions per semester. Call or email Health Services to request an appointment.
Modesto Junior College students have no cost, 24/7 access to virtual mental health care services with TimelyCare. No insurance needed. To learn more, click here.
Mental Health Trainings
MindWise on Campus is an online training that uses video and interactive learning to teach you how to ACT (Acknowledge, Care, Tell) if you are worried about yourself or someone's mental health.
There is nothing to set up or activate. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit MindWise on Campus to set up an account.
- When prompted, enter redemption code modesto.
- View dashboard and choose MindWise on Campus for Individuals.
Mental Health First Aid is a skills-based training course that teaches participants to identify, understand, and respond when encountering someone with a mental health and/or substance-use issue. To learn about obtaining certification, contact Health Services.