Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Health Services is operating remotely.
To be connected to a nurse, make an appointment with a mental health provider, or for general questions, please call us Monday - Thursday. Our Summer schedule is as follows:
Monday: 7:30AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 7:30AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 7:30AM – 5:00PM
*CLOSED FOR LUNCH from 12:00–12:30PM daily
NEW: Online Health Services Portal
The Health Services Portal allows users to securely communicate with providers and submit and view health forms, like immunization history, tuberculosis (TB) screening results, and lab results. Register or log in to the Health Services Portal here. For questions, call Health Services at the numbers and times listed above.
MJC Health Services
Nursing and other services listed below are limited due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please call us for more information.
- Available Services
- Health Insurance Options
- Covered California (Private Insurance and Medi-Cal enrollment)
- Undocumented? (Learn about Medi-Cal Expansion for Ages 19-25)
- Undocumentado/a? Información de seguro Medi-Cal para todos los adultos jóvenes)
- Foster Youth and Homeless Youth
- LGBTQ+ Health
- Marijuana and Health
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Resources
- California Smokers Helpline - Free Help to Quit Smoking
Self-Care and Wellness
- Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace. Topics include: Academic Wellness, Anxiety, Birth Control, Financial Wellness, Homeless and Housing Support, Hunger, Mood & Food, Stress, Hunger, Natural Remedies, Sexual Health, Veterans
- Self-Care and Wellness Apps: Includes a list of free downloadable apps for stress reduction, sleep help, suicide prevention, self-harm support, meditation, and general self-care.
- CA Community College Health and Wellness: Resource list of COVID-19 resources. Includes weekly student chat opportunities and suggestions on managing stress and anxiety.
- TenPercentHappier: Free COVID-19 Sanity Guide with practical, actionable ways of coping with stress, fear, and anxiety.
MJC Mental Health Services
You may feel anxious, stressed, worried, sad, depressed, lonely or frustrated. You are not alone. It's OK to ask for help.
When to ask for help: Stressors that may be affecting your mental health
- MJC Mental Health Therapy Appointments: 1-on-1, one-hour appointments with licensed mental health providers available.
To schedule, call us Monday - Thursday:
From 8am-12:00pm, call 209-575-6281
From 12:30pm-5pm, call 209-575-6038
- Pirate Care offers free mental health support from a mobile device or computer. TalkNow is available 24/7 and unlimited. You can also schedule up to 12 free counseling visits with a licensed provider.
Free yoga and guided meditation this summer! Join PirateCare practitioners every Tuesday at 10am for Guided Meditation and Thursday at 10am for Yoga.
Guided Meditation - Guided Meditation (Yoga Nidra) promotes ways to destress, relax and practice mindfulness.
Yoga - These 45-minute sessions include breathing techniques, postural alignment and how to be more present to your mind, body and spirit.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255 or text "COURAGE" to 741741
- Warm Line: Offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals can call the Warm Line when they
- Having a hard time making it through the day. You do not have to be in crisis to call.
- Needing a caring listener to provide effective feedback to help explore options
- Wanting support toward recovery
Stanislaus County: (209) 558-4600
Merced County: (209) 381-6819
San Joaquin County: (209) 468-3549
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Training opportunities for Staff, Faculty, and Students