Health Services offers remote and in-person services by appointment. Masks are required
in Health Services per State order. To schedule an appointment, please contact our office.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION, TESTING, AND MORE!
Click here to learn about monkeypox symptoms, transmission risk, prevention, and treatment.
Health Services West Campus location will be temporarily closed from November 28, 2022 thru December 9, 2022.
To be connected to a nurse, make an appointment with a mental health provider, or for general questions, please call us. We are available Monday-Friday. Our Fall schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- *CLOSED FOR LUNCH from 12pm – 1:00pm daily
Online Health Services Portal
The Health Services Portal allows users to securely communicate with providers and submit and view health forms, like immunization history, tuberculosis (TB) screening results, and lab results. Register or log in to the Health Services Portal. For questions, call Health Services at the numbers and times listed above.
MJC Health Services
- Available Services
- Health Insurance Options
- Covered California (Private Insurance and Medi-Cal enrollment)
- Undocumented? (Learn about Medi-Cal Expansion for Ages 19-25)
- Undocumentado/a? Información de seguro Medi-Cal para todos los adultos jóvenes)
- Foster Youth and Homeless Youth
- LGBTQ+ Health
- Drug, Tobacco, and Alcohol Prevention and Resources
Self-Care and Wellness
- The Healthy Living Events series provides students, staff, and community members with the opportunity to learn important self-care topics that will help propel them to lead a positive and healthy lifestyle. Visit our page to sign up for notifications of upcoming presentations.
- Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace. Topics include: Academic Wellness, Anxiety, Birth Control, Financial Wellness, Homeless and Housing Support, Hunger, Mood & Food, Stress, Hunger, Natural Remedies, Sexual Health, Veterans
- Self-Care and Wellness Apps: Includes a list of free downloadable apps for stress reduction, sleep help, suicide prevention, self-harm support, meditation, and general self-care.
MJC Mental Health Services
If you are in crisis call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988 or Stanislaus County Crisis Line at (209) 558-4600. You can also text "Courage" to 741741.
MJC Mental Health Therapy Appointments: 1-on-1, one-hour appointments with mental health providers. Students are eligible for up to 6 sessions per semester. Call Health Services to schedule. Meet Our Providers for 2022/2023.
- Are you Set to Go? Learn the tools and information you need to manage stress in college.
Modesto Junior College students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with
TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support! to get started, download the app here (Apple) or here (Google Play) or visit timelycare.com/piratecare. Language translation services are available on the website.
TimelyCare services include:
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you. (12 visits per year)
- Self-Care Content: Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care and well-being content.
- Peer Community: 24/7, anonymous, peer-to-peer support where you can connect with other students across the county who face similar challenges.