MJC Health Services Offers:
- Pregnancy screenings
- Click here to learn about pregnancy test timing and fertility.
- Internal and external condoms are available over-the-counter or during your visit with a Health Services nurse.
- Contraception education
- Visit Bedsider to learn about contraception options and/or meet with a Health Services nurse.
- Sexual health education
- Meet with a Health Services nurse.
Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing Services:
- Stanislaus County residents are eligible to receive free, at-home HIV test kits through TakeMeHome.
- Click here to search for local STI testing providers.
- Let your partner know they should get tested
STI Prevention Education:
Abortion Information and Care:
- Nurse-Family Partnership empowers first-time moms to transform their lives and create better futures for themselves and their babies. Over more than four decades, research consistently has proven that Nurse-Family Partnership succeeds at its most important goals: keeping children healthy and safe, and improving the lives of moms and babies.
- Click here for more county resources for pregnant women, Women, Infants, & Children (WIC), and Healthy Birth Outcomes (HBO).
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Family Planning Associates
- Golden Valley Health Centers
- Turlock Pregnancy and Health Center
- Rainbow Clinic - Offers medical care for LGBTQ+ individuals.
- Services include:
- Hormone Therapy
- Smoking Cessation
- Nutrition and Exercise Counseling
- Family Planning
- Infectious Disease Screenings and Treatment
- PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Cancer Screenings
- Surgical Referrals
- Mental Health and Counseling Referrals
- Substance Use Treatment and Referral
- Services include:
Go Ask Alice! is a health Q&A internet resource. It provides readers with accurate, accessible, culturally competent information and a range of thoughtful perspectives so that they can make responsible decisions concerning their health and well-being. Information provided by Go Ask Alice! is not medical advice and not meant to replace consultation with a health care professional.