The Modesto Junior College Public Relations team supports the college’s mission and enrollment goals by creating and maintaining a positive image of the college. The department accomplishes this by sharing campus news with area media, and by providing high-quality, visual and written communications, promotional materials, and creative marketing solutions and strategies to enhance public awareness and encourage participation in the college's many programs, services, events and activities. The department is committed to:
- Creating progressive design solutions
- Implementing strategic marketing approaches
- Formulating branding identity for the college
- Upholding graphic standards
- Responding to new trends and technologies
- Exceeding customer service expectations
What We Do
- Foster a mutually beneficial relationship between the college and the news media
- Facilitate the sharing campus news and information with the greater community, as well as internally to the campus community.
- Provide departments with editorial, graphic design, photography, and project coordination support
- Plan and implement marketing communications and advertising campaigns that are aligned with institutional goals.
- Maintain communications and visual identity standards.
- Develop, design, coordinate and manage the college's website and social media presence
How Can We Help?
- Custom logos
- Custom stationery
- Event invitations
- Exterior signs and banners
- Marketing strategy
- Presentation slide decks
- Promotional items
- Social media assets
- Websites & Pages
The Marketing & Public Relations Department provides a variety of services which assist schools, divisions and departments within the college in communicating with their audiences, both internal and external. To request services please complete and submit one of the online forms linked in the left column of this page.
The request forms are for employees of Modesto Junior College to request:
- Graphic Design (Complete the Design Request Form)
- Marketing Promotion Services (Complete the Design Request Form)
- Website Content or Editing Services (Complete the Website Assistance Form)
- Requests are reviewed and assigned in the order that they are received.
- The scope of work may require the requester to supply a budget and/or cover any associated costs.
- The default timeline on each request form is 2 weeks. If a request is needed prior to the two week timeline please enter the a short description of the project needs and requested due date.
- Delivery dates may be adjusted based on the complexity of the request and/or existing workload.