Apply for Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 Scholarships October 5, 2020
Students please read the following information below:
It is important to get prepared in advance to apply for scholarships at Modesto Junior College. To qualify for scholarship consideration students must meet the minimum criteria listed below. Remember, scholarships are an academic competition!
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher by the end of the Fall 2020 semester. Some donors have set the cumulative GPA higher than the minimum 2.5 requirement for the scholarship opportunity they sponsor.
- Students must have 12 units completed by the end of fall 2020. This does not mean for the fall term, but 12 units total from all terms of active enrollment.
- Be a student in good standing with proof of continued enrollment and student success.
- Submit a complete application, adhering carefully to all instructions. The essay submitted should be college level and checked for both spelling and grammatical errors. We expect to read an introduction, two to three supporting paragraphs and a conclusion.
- Students must be actively enrolled at MJC fall 2020 and spring 2021 to apply!
- Students must plan to enroll in 12 full time units fall 2021. MJC does have a few scholarships that are awarded at less than 12 units. (Students enrolled in the MJC RN Program and Respiratory Therapy Programs are exempt from the full time requirement)
- Students must have a clear and defined major: a requirement for the essay portion of the application.
- All students must have an active MJC email.
The final deadline to apply and submit all supporting documentation will be January 31, 2021!
Recommendations not received online by the deadline is the responsibility of the student and not the instructor/faculty member!
Link to the online MJC Scholarship Application for fall 2021 - spring 2022 - mjc.awardspring.com
For questions that are not answered by the information above or for clarification regarding the MJC Scholarship Program, please contact the MJC Scholarship Office at (209) 575-7715 or email: email@example.com