For local vaccination clinic locations and hours, click here.
Are you still unsure if it is right for you? Visit BetweenUsAboutUs or click on the image below to view their video series:
Visiting Campus? Review the information the latest COVID-19 Safety and Guidance before arriving.
No-cost COVID-19 testing for MJC students, faculty, staff and administration is available every week day at both MJC campus locations. Walk-in only. Photo ID and W# are required for testing at the following locations:
MJC West Campus
- Mary Stuart Rogers Student Center, Room 119
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:30pm through August 31.
MJC East Campus
- Center for Advanced Technology (CAT) 101
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am - 4:30pm through August 18.
COVID-19 Testing for Community Members
- Visit Stanislaus County Health Services Agency for current information about testing locations in Stanislaus County. Visit My Turn to view statewide vaccine sites.
- Visit COVID-19 CA for general testing guidance and information.
COVID-19 Notification Forms
If you have tested positive or are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Positivity & Exposure Guidance to fill out the appropriate notification form.
- 24/7 Health and Human Services Help: For Stanislaus County residents, call 2-1-1 or go to stanislauscounty211.org for assistance with food, housing, health, transportation, mental health, substance use, and legal services.
- 24/7 Domestic Violence Hotline, call (800) 799-7233 or click Chat Now; Call 911 if you or the person you are helping is in immediate danger.
- 24/7 Free Medi-Nurse Call Line for COVID-19 Questions: Operated through CA Dept. of Health Care Services, for those without insurance or for those with Medi-Cal but without a regular doctor. Call (877) 409-9052 to speak with a nurse.
- 24/7Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255 or text "COURAGE" to 741741
- 24/7 Mental Health Support: Offered through Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services. If you have a concern about your mental health or the mental health of a loved one, please call us at (209) 558-4600. To learn more, visit Stanislaus County Behavioral and Health Recovery Services.
- Pirate Care offers 24/7 free and unlimited access to a mental health provider from a mobile device or computer.
Local and State Public Health
- Stanislaus County Public Health: Current COVID-19 health statistics, testing information, and recommendations from our county.
- California Department of Public Health: Current COVID-19 and other health statistics and recommendations from California
- Have you lost a loved one to COVID-19? Jessica's House offers grief support to children, teens, young adults, and their families
- Health Plan of San Joaquin and COVID-19 (English and Spanish): Medical care and access information for those with Health Plan of San Joaquin insurance.
- Income Resources: Current government benefits and financial aid resources that may provide financial relief in the short and long term.
- Breastfeeding and COVID-19 English & Spanish