2022-23 ECE Educational Support Grant
Grant Program Funded by the Child Development Training Consortium (CDTC)
- Do you work with children ages 0-5, kindergarten, before/after school or off-track care? Are you a licensed day care provider?
- Are you enrolled in CLDDV 126, 127, or 128 practicum?
- You may qualify for the ECE Educational Support Grant funded by the Child Development Training Consortium.
- Go to www.childdevelopment.org to submit an application.
- Eligible students can apply to receive funds for units completed in ECE and GE courses with a grade of 'C' or better.
Book Loan Program:
- The CLDDV Department has purchased textbooks to loan for most of the Child Development core classes. Books are loaned on a first come, first served basis.
- Contact the Family and Consumer Sciences Department Office at 209-575-6343 to inquire and make arrangements.
- WAIT LISTED students are not eligible to borrow books until the class is added.
- Not returning books in a timely manner one semester may affect your ability to borrow books in future semesters and cause an administrative hold to be placed on your MJC account.
Child Development Permit
- For Child Development Permit information and to apply, go to www.childdevelopment.org.
- Permit levels and requirements are located on the Child Development Permit Matrix
- CA Child Development Permits (www.ctc.ca.gov Leaflet CL797)
- CA Permit Fee Schedule Information (www.ctc.ca.gov Leaflet CL659)
Professional Growth Advising
- Did you know that anyone holding a permit at the Teacher level or above and having 3 years of experience teaching or serving as a director in an ECE setting is recognized as a Professional Growth Advisor? Talk with your Program Director or Site Supervisor.
- For Professional Growth Training opportunities follow this link: https://www.stancoe.org/educators-and-staff