Scholarships are great sources of money you don't have to pay back. Financial need may be a factor for some awards, but not all. Instead, they may recognize academic excellence, specific areas of study, special talents, leadership ability, community service and/or other organizational relationships. Scholarships are awarded annually on a competitive basis.
Applications are available at the beginning of Fall semester. Most selections are made during the spring semester for the following year. Recipients must be full-time students at MJC. Transfer scholarships are also available for MJC students transferring to four-year colleges or universities.
If you need assistance with your application or have questions regarding the Scholarship Program, contact the Scholarship Specialist, Melissa Clark, at 575-7715 or email@example.com or visit the Scholarship Office on MJC's East Campus in the Morris Memorial Building, Room 105.
- Fiscalini Family: Continuing/Transfer Students, Child Development major, Stanislaus County resident
- Friends of Child Development Scholarship: Continuing student, Child Development major
- Katherine Read Baker Child Development Scholarship: Transfer Student, Completion of Child Development core classes
- William & Dorothy Nicholas Child Development Scholarship: Continuing/Transfer students, Child Development major. Complete Child Development Core with high grades and demonstrated strength in general education courses.
- Jeanette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund (for women over age 35)
- American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences Jewell L. Taylor National Undergraduate Scholarship