Step 3: Assessment - Placement Options
For English learners, please see the English learner Testing Schedule.
- This option is for students who graduated from a high school prior to 2009 or have attended high school internationally.
- Recent High School Records (after 2008)
- EAP (Early Assessment Program)
- AP (Advanced Placement) test score
- "Standard Exceeded" status on CAASPP
- If you are still learning English, visit the Testing Center to take the ESL assessment test, which will place you in an ESL class that matches your skill level.
- Course work from another community college
- Assessment from another community college