COVID-19 Notification Forms
If you have tested positive or are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 fill out the appropriate notification form (links below) and do not come to campus.
Should I fill out one of these forms?
Notification forms are for those students and employees who have recently been to MJC's campus and have experienced one of the following:
- Positive test for COVID-19
- Exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- YCCD Employee COVID Notification Form (For MJC and CC employees)
- MJC Student COVID Notification Form (For MJC students)
- MJC Allied Health Student COVID Notification Form (For MJC students in A.D.N., C.N.A., M.A., or R.T. program)
- MJC Student Athlete COVID Notification Form (For MJC student athletes)