On-Site Orientation Dates:
Reservations ARE preferred as space is limited to 30 people per session. Call the reservation line at 209-575-6789 to reserve your space today! Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time. If you are unsure of where to park, visit the Parking information page. Doors will close at the start time. Orientation is open to everyone. If you prefer to attend an orientation in Spanish, please notify us and we will accommodate.
Upcoming Orientation Dates:
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9 am Orientation in Center for Advanced Technology (CAT) 113 (East Campus), 10 am Assessment
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9 am Orientation in Center for Advanced Technology (CAT) 101 (East Campus)
Orientation is also available in the Student Success Pathway Centers located on Student Services Building (East Campus) & Yosemite Hall (West Campus) during regular campus hours.
Orientation workshops include:
- Information to help you navigate the registration process
- An introduction to college resources and services
- Information about Associate degrees, vocational certificates, and transfer requirements
- Tips for becoming a successful student
- An overview of college regulations and student rights and responsibilities
- An opportunity to meet MJC staff as well as other new students
Everything you need to know about being an MJC student, as well as learning how to
register, will be shared with you at the informative MJC Orientation Workshop. By
attending an orientation workshop, you also fulfill one of your preregistration requirements.
Interested in a tour of MJC?
MJC offers free tours of East, West and the Fire Science Training Academy for both groups and individuals. If you are interested in more information, please contact MJC Tour line at 209-575-7713