Meet with a Counselor
Walk-In Counseling - Two Ways to Connect
|1. Click here to join the Counseling Lobby and wait for a counselor to pull you into their online space;|
Have a Quick Question?
Make an Appointment - Four Ways to Do It
1. Use the MJC Web Chat (lower right corner of MJC Website);
2. Call 209-575-6080 to leave a message, and you will receive a call;
3. Contact your counselor directly.
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your counselor may use ConexED (Cranium Café) when they meet with you online.
- New or Returning Students not recently enrolled at MJC, use the GUEST LOGIN
- Check your student email for your appointment information, and link to join the meeting.
- Allow 10-15 minutes prior to appointment time for logging into your email and appointment
- Click here If you need help setting up your student email.
- Check out this video guide on setting up your camera and microphone.