Students at the M.J.C. East Campus

Get Started at MJC

Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: College Orientation 
Step 3: English & Math Placement
Step 4: Education Plan
Step 5: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 6: Register for Classes

Need help?

Contact the friendly Enrollment Services staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.

Other questions? Call 209-575-6789.

The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.

International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.

Modesto Junior College

Change of Status

You may change from one non-immigrant status to another non-immigrant status without leaving the country. If you entered the country on a B-2 (visitor’s) visa and wish to change to F-1, you must wait until your change has been approved before you may begin classes. A change of status from B-2 to F-1 is not automatic and may be denied. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Study in the States website offers more Change of Status information.