Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility
Please see the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility webpage for additional information.
The Modesto Junior College Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Committee is an Advisory Committee to the President. The DEIA Committee will inform the President about the campus environment as it relates to DEIA and develop strategies to support an inclusive campus where dialogue across differences can occur in a safe manner. The charter for the committee is as follows:
1. Enhancing a diverse and inclusive campus culture supportive of all employees, students,
and community members.
2. Assessing and developing curriculum that promotes relevance and the needs of DEIA.
3. Understanding and appreciation of Diversity through Professional Development for all.
4. Sharing student and employee experiences.
5. Adherence to the goals and core commitments as identified by CCCCO.