Guide to Booking Facilities for External Organizations
The following facilities/venues are available for external organizations to rent:
- Conference rooms
- Music Recital Hall
- Auditorium Theater
- Little Theater
- Mary Stuart Rogers’s multipurpose building
- East Campus Student Center
- ACE Pavilion
- Outdoor spaces – ie: QUAD on east campus, grassy areas on west campus.
- Athletic Fields – rented out on a very limited basis
Priorities For Use of Facilities
Groups qualifying for use shall adhere to policy of the Yosemite Community College District Board of Trustees and to established regulations. In order to prevent conflict among groups which seek to use facilities at the same time, the following priority system has been established:
- College groups, including student and employee organizations
- Public Schools, including recognized parent organizations
- Nonprofit in-district groups
- Nonprofit out-of-district groups
- Commercial enterprises (when approved by College President/or Designee).
Use of facilities is denied to individuals and organizations which advocate overthrow of the government by unlawful means.
Use of facilities shall be consistent with designed use of facilities for District/College purposes.
To book one of these spaces you will need to call or email the events office directly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 209-575-6020 for space availability. Groups will be required to fill out a facility use application agreement prior to space being booked. Steps required for facility use:
- Inquire regarding availability of space needed.
- Fill out facility use application and return a signed copy to the Events/Facilities office.
- Provide details of all services and equipment needed for event.
- Contract provided to group for facility use.
- Signed contract, Liability Insurance documents and payment required 2 weeks prior to event date.
To book an annual event, please email email@example.com with the building assignment number from the previous year’s event paperwork and
we can copy over all the details from your last event. We can then make any changes
you need at that time. We will require a new application each year.
All equipment needs for your event need to be included on your request. These include tables, chairs, PA systems, podiums, computers/laptops, stage units. If personnel (i.e. custodial, security, media technician) are required please let us know as we need to also include that in your paperwork.