Articulation Agreements Requests
Instructors who would like to create a new articulation agreement with Modesto Junior College can submit the following to email@example.com to start the process:
- Prepare the Teacher Request to Participate form and use as a cover page.
- Include a copy of the high school course outline that has been board-approved within 5 Years.
- Include a copy of final examination.
- Include a copy of course syllabus.
Articulation agreements must be renewed when:
- Revisions are made to either the MJC or high school course outline that affect the course objectives.
- There is a change in instructor teaching the course at the college or high school.
3 years have passed (agreements that expire in the summer must be renewed by December).
Timeline of important dates and deadlines
Master Articulation List
How do I earn credit for the CTE Transitions courses I've completed at school?
Students will receive credit on their MJC transcript for an articulated course taken in high school once they have completed the following: