This Pell Grant is based on an Expected Family Contribution of "901 to 1000".
Below are refund amounts per semester based on enrollment status:
|Enrollment Status||Fall/Spring Refund||Summer Refund|
|12 or more units||$2697.50||$2697.50|
|9 - 11.5 units||$2023.00||$2023.00|
|6 - 8.5 units||$1349.00||$1349.00|
|0.5 - 5.5 units||$0.00|
If you enrolled full-time (12+ credits) and received the full-time Pell Grant amount for Fall and Spring, you must enroll at least half-time (6+ credits) in summer classes to receive a Summer Pell Grant.
If you enrolled part-time Fall or Spring, there is no minimum credit requirement to receive a Summer Pell Grant (unless required by your EFC). You can use the remainder of your annual Pell Grant amount during Summer with no minimum credit requirement.
Summer Pell is based on your enrollment status and maintaining satisfactory academic progress (SAP).
- If your semester award is less-than $2697.50, your refund will be revoked or reduced due to lifetime eligibility used (LEU), click on LEU for more information
- Refunds are divided into two payments during Fall & Spring semesters. If you are awarded after the 2nd refund date of the semester, you will receive a full refund for that semester. Click on Refunds to view our refund dates.
- Repeated courses may not be counted as part of your enrollment status. Click on Terms of Agreement for more information on re-taking coursework
- You must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be eligible for this award each semester
- Courses not listed on your educational plan may not be included as part of your enrollment status
- Dropping courses after receiving a refund may result in you owing an overpayment