|Enrollment Status||Fall / Spring / Refund Amount|
|12 or more units|
|9 - 11.5 units|
|6 - 8.5 units|
|0.5 - 5.5 units|
- Refunds are divided into two payments during Fall & Spring semesters.
- Click on Refunds to view our refund dates.
- If you are awarded after the 2nd refund date of the semester, you will receive a full refund for that semester.
- Repeated courses may not be counted as part of your enrollment status. Click on Terms of Agreement for more information on re-taking coursework.
- You must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be eligible for this award each semester.
- Courses not listed on your educational plan may not be included as part of your enrollment status.
- Dropping courses after receiving a refund may result in you owing an overpayment
Funding for year-round Pell has been reinstated allowing students to receive up to 150% of a regular grant award over the course of the academic year (fall, spring, and summer) so students can continue taking classes in the summer and finish a degree faster.
What does this mean for you? This means if you are a Pell Grant eligible student in fall 2022 and spring 2023, you may qualify for an additional full Federal Pell Grant for summer 2023 as long as you meet all requirements.
Summer Financial aid awarding will begin in April 2023.