|Enrollment Status||Fall / Spring / Summer Refund Amount|
|12 or more units|
|9 - 11.5 units|
|6 - 8.5 units|
|0.5 - 5.5 units|
- Refunds are divided into two payments during Fall & Spring semesters.
- Click on Refunds to view our refund dates.
- If you are awarded after the 2nd refund date of the semester, you will receive a full refund for that semester.
- Repeated courses may not be counted as part of your enrollment status. Click on Terms of Agreement for more information on re-taking coursework.
- You must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be eligible for this award each semester.
- Courses not listed on your educational plan may not be included as part of your enrollment status.
- Dropping courses after receiving a refund may result in you owing an overpayment
Pell Grant eligible students can receive up to 150% of their scheduled Pell award. What does this mean for you? If you were a Pell eligible student in Fall and/or Spring, you may qualify for a Pell Grant for Summer too!
MINIMUM CREDITS FOR SUMMER PELL GRANT
- If you enrolled full-time (12+ credits) and received the full-time Pell Grant amount for Fall and Spring, you must enroll at least half-time (6+ credits) in summer classes to receive a Summer Pell Grant.
- If you enrolled less then full-time and did not use 100% of your Pell Grant during the Fall or Spring semester, there is no minimum credit requirement to receive a Summer Pell Grant (unless required by your EFC). You can use the remainder of your annual Pell Grant amount during Summer with no minimum credit requirement.
- If you enrolled half-time Fall or Spring, there is no minimum credit requirement to receive a Summer Pell Grant (unless required by your EFC). You can use the remainder of your annual Pell Grant amount during Summer with no minimum credit requirement.