This Pell Grant is based on an Expected Family Contribution of "1601 to 1700".
Below are refund amounts per semester based on enrollment status:
|Enrollment Status||Fall/Spring Refund||Summer Refund|
|12 or more units||$2222.50||$2222.50|
|9 - 11.5 units||$1667.00||$1667.00|
|6 - 8.5 units||$1111.50||$1111.50|
|0.5 - 5.5 units||$337.50|
NOTE: Refunds are divided into two payments during Fall & Spring semesters. If you are awarded after the 2nd refund date of the semester, you will receive a full refund for that semester. Click on Refunds to view our refund dates.
- If your semester award is less-than $2222.50, your refund will be revoked or reduced due to lifetime eligibility used (LEU), click on LEU for more information
- Repeated courses may not be counted as part of your enrollment status. Click on Terms of Agreement for more information on re-taking coursework
- You must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be eligible for this award each semester
- Courses not listed on your educational plan may not be included as part of your enrollment status
- Dropping courses after receiving a refund may result in you owing an overpayment