Medical Assisting Program Application
You may submit your application electronically beginning February 1st. Applications will continue to be accepted until fall and spring programs are full or until November 15.
Please use the link below to access the application
The Modesto Junior College Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission
on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation
of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB).
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
9355 113th Street N., #7709
Seminole, FL 33775-7709
This program prepares students to take the national certification exam offered by the AAMA to become a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA). Medical assisting students at MJC receive transferable college credit for coursework. Many of the program graduates further their education by obtaining an A.S. Degree in Medical Assisting and/or Nursing.
Links to additional information
- What Is a Medical Assistant?
- Medical Assisting Program Technical Standards
- Medical Assisting Program Occupational Risks
- Program Costs
- Program Hours
- Basic Life Support "CPR" Healthcare Providers
- Medical Assisting Program Handbook
- Program Syllabi
- Employment Oppurtunities & Preparation
- Program Learning Outcomes
- MJC Medical Assisting Certificate Program Preparedness Plan
- American Association Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Accreditation Program (CAAHEP)
- Outcome Annual Report Form
- Medical Assisting Advisory Committee Minutes