Visit campus and complete these Steps to Start before August 28th by attending a workshop.
July 5th (In Person): Drop-in between 11am - 4 pm
July 11th (In Person): Drop-in between 11am - 4 pm
July 12th (In Person): Drop-in between 11am - 4 pm
OR Get Started Before You Visit
1. Apply Online or Attend an Application Workshop
2. Check your email for your placement results and attend orientation to secure priority registration.
3. Lets Talk About It! Walk-in or schedule an appointment with a counselor to talk about educational planning and your pathway through college to career!
You Can Afford College: Financial Aid
Are you a new or returning MJC student with questions about how you can afford college or simply completing your financial aid application?
Get help in-person or online with your financial aid.
Visiting Campus? Take a Tour
Now is the Time to Take Your Seat!
Don't wait! Register for Summer & Fall terms today with same-time registration period available for students this semester.
What does same-time registration mean? Students can register for Summer & Fall classes at the same time. The registration periods for BOTH Summer and Fall 2023 terms occur at the same time. Contact Enrollment Services at 209-575-6853 or the Pathways Centers at 209-575-6789.
Browse Classes & Register in PiratesNet
Need a Counselor?
- Get in line for an online counseling appointment.
- Learn everything you need to know before your online counseling session.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor by calling 209-575-6080 or contact your counselor directly.
- Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
- Get a walk-in appointment for counseling.