You are required to confirm your identity.
Submit a valid government-issued photo identification to verify your identity such as:
- Driver's License
- State Issued ID
- U.S. Passport
- Immigration ID
Appear In Person:
Appear in person to present your ID at the Student Financial Services Office on West Campus or Enrollment Services on East Campus.
Notary Option: (Notary ID Certification Form)
Notary forms are accepted by MAIL ONLY.
Submit the following:
- A copy of your ID document AND
- The notarized Certification of Identity Form
- Print the Certification of Identity Form (notary version)
- Complete all questions on the Certification of Identify Form
- Have your ID document notarized