MJC’s Online Education Department invites students to learn how to navigate courses using Canvas, at one of the free Student Canvas Workshops offered in January and February.
The workshops provide a wealth of information that helps you learn all about the most common features of Canvas and how using these features can save you time and effort while completing your courses.
Student Canvas Workshops are available for the following dates and times:
- Monday, January 14, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, January 17, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday, February 4, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, February 7, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday, February 25, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, February 28, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
The workshops are held on East Campus in the Library and Learning Center, Room 134.
Students are not required to sign up in advance for the Student Canvas Workshops,
but the seating is limited so arriving a little early is suggested.
For questions contact Cheryl Chavez at email@example.com or (209) 575-7763.