MJC West Campus, 2201 Blue Gum Ave, Modesto
- 6:00 PM: Social and Silent Auction
- 6:45 PM: Dinner
- 7:45 PM: Dessert and Live Auction
Can purchase tickets online at: www.mjc.edu/athletics and clicking the “DONATE NOW” button
(Modesto, CA)— Modesto Junior College MJC Athletics and the MJC Foundation will hold a Football Kickoff Dinner on Saturday, August 17, in the Agriculture Center for Education on West Campus, 2201 Blue Gum Avenue in Modesto.
The fundraiser begins with a social at 6 p.m., followed at 6:45 p.m. by dinner, auction and an opportunity drawing. Attendees have the opportunity to meet the Pirates’ head football coach, Rusty Stivers, and team of assistant coaches.
Tickets are $50 and include a 2019 season pass to the Pirate’s home football games. Kickoff Dinner tickets may be purchased online.
MJC’s home football games are scheduled for the following Saturdays at 6 p.m. in the Stadium on East Campus:
- September 14 – MJC vs. Sierra College
- September 21 – MJC vs. San Francisco City College
- October 19 – MJC vs. College of the Sequoias (Homecoming)
- November 2 – MJC vs. Fresno City College
- November 16 – MJC vs. San Joaquin Delta College
General admission to MJC football games is $9, students, seniors and veterans are $5, children ages 7 through 10 are $3, and 6 years and under are free.