Students at the M.J.C. East Campus

Need help?

Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.

The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.

International students should start by visiting the International Student Program.

Modesto Junior College



Academic Renewal Application - Approved applications alleviate substandard grades from GPA. 

Advanced Admission Petition (High School) - 13/14 Petition for Advanced Admission.

Advanced Admissions Petition (Junior High) - 13/14 Petition for Advanced Admission.

Associate Degree Application - Apply for Associate in Arts or Associate in Science Degree.

BOG Fee Waiver 14/15 Request form - Apply to request a fee waiver.

BOG Fee Waiver 14/15 Request Form (Spanish) - Apply to request a fee waiver.

Certificate of Achievement Application - Apply for a Certificate of Achievement.

Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request - Misplace your diploma or certificate?  Order a duplicate!

Financial Aid Appeal - If you have been notified that you have been placed on financial aid disqualification, you will need to submit an appeal in order to be considered for financial aid.

Grade Check - Student should bring this form when meeting with a counselor regarding academic/progress dismissal.

Loss of Enrollment Appeal -Students who have lost priority registration may appeal to have it reinstated based on Extenuating Circumstances.

Mail Diploma/Certificate Request - Request your diploma/certificate to be mailed to you.

Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request Form (AB540) – Apply to have your “non-California resident” status reviewed. If you have attended 3 years AND graduated from a California high school, or, if you have attended 3 years AND received a GED, from a California high school.

Pass/No Pass Grading Form - Apply for pass/no pass grading status for a class.  Photo Id is required to have a pass/no pass processed.

Personal Information Update - Updates your personal information (name, birthdate, social security number).

Prerequisite Clearance Request - Request to have a course prerequisite cleared from another regionally accredited institution.

Refund Request - Apply for a refund of fees.

Repeat for Grade Improvement - Apply to repeat a course for an improvement of a grade.

Residency Consideration – Apply to have your “non-California resident” status reviewed.  Complete the front and back (A,B,& C) of the form.  Additional documents may be required.

Student Benefit Fee Waiver (Optional ASMJC)- Request credit for optional Student Benefit Fee.

Student Representation Fee Refusal - Request refund for $1 Student Rep Fee.

Transfer Work Evaluation Request - This form is required if you need your transcripts from other regionally accredited institutions to be evaluated for MJC credit.

Transcript Request - Order your official MJC transcript by mail or visit National Clearinghouse for faster service.

Student Services

Contact Us

Phone: (209) 575-6789


East Campus
Student Services Building
Admissions Windows

  • Monday: 8-5
  • Tuesday: 8-7
  • Wednesday: 8-5
  • Thursday: 8-5
  • Friday: 8-5