Pharmacy Technician Program
The Fall 2021 program is scheduled to start September 14, 2021.
Pharmacy Technician Curriculum
The Program consists of required class sessions, hands on simulation labs and externships. Please note that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, classroom hours and externships may vary. Students must pass drug screen and background check to be placed in externship site.
Classes will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, to allow working students the opportunity to train for a new career. Online instruction will also be part of the program.
Students will need to purchase a daily $2.00 parking pass of at any Day Pass Machine (DPM) available in most parking lots. Please click on Link for campus maps.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED Certificate
- Must possess a Social Security Number
- Meet the Math Requirement (test dates to be announced)
- Meet the Reading Requirement
- Have a clean Background Check and Drug Screening
- Students will be required to provide proof of immunization and health clearance prior to starting externships.