|Registration for each month's classes will be available two weeks prior to the start
of the month.
If you do not see a registration button for a particular month, please check back later.
|All online dlasses will be offered via Zoom. If you need assistance using Zoom,
check out our Zoom Resources or download the User Guide.
User Guide - English
User Guide - Spanish
- Registration is required to attend online classes and recommended for in-person classes.
- Every person who plans to attend classes needs to complete a Class Registration Form.
- Class sizes are limited. Once a class has reached the size limit, registration will close even if the registration deadline has not yet occurred.
- Classes may be cancelled due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 or low enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, all registered participants will be notified.
- The Class Registration Form allows you to register for one or multiple classes for each month.
- If you have previously registered for classes and would like to add additional classes, complete another Class Registration Form. Select all the classes you wish to attend, both previously registered and the new classes.
- Registration for each class closes 24 hours before the start of class.