Communication Studies Tutoring
Communication Studies tutors assist COMM students with:
- managing public speaking anxiety
- brainstorming for speech topics and story ideas
- designing and using visual aids
- delivery tips
To Get Tutoring:
- Your Communication Studies Instructor MUST refer you to tutoring.
- Register for TUTOR 850 (section 7686, access # TBA) on PiratesNet. There is NO FEE. Tutoring is FREE.
- Call (209) 575-6346 to make a 30-minute appointment OR drop by the East Campus Library and Learning Center.