College can be a challenging time to start to save but with Financial Literacy 101 managing your money shouldn't be. Once you create your student account it will be customized to your interests, learning goals, and assigned courses. In addition to completing required courses, you will build a portfolio of achievements that can be exported to share with family, friends, and advisors.
Start building your financial future today!
Forming a budget is one of the most important parts of financial success. As you first enter the workforce or switch jobs, knowing how much money you will have available to spend on different aspects of your life will help you avoid debt and possibly even save some money for a rainy day. - By California Career Zone Budgeting
Find educational tools that will help you to make informed financial decisions wherever you are on your financial journey!
This tool can help you:
- Understand your financial aid offer
- Plan to cover the remaining costs
- Estimate how much you’ll owe and if you can afford that debt
- Compare offers from different schools
- Decide what to do next
Take control of your finances and learn to manage your money with Cash Course. Cash course is a free website designed specifically for college students to learn how to gain an upper hand in their finances. With a user-friendly platform, Cash Course does a good job of training and equipping, and preparing students for their financial future. To start Click here
- If you haven't registered: Under Students click "Register for a free account"
- Go to Dashboard select My Assignments. It will ask for instructor select Financial Literacy
- You should do:
- Budgeting Basics
- Paying Back Student Loans
- Be Credit Savy
- Test Your Student Loan IQ
- Go to Financial Tools the go-to Financial Calculators do "Will I be able to pay back my student loans? Print the Result
Stanislaus Community Foundation provides scholarship opportunities for students in order to help them achieve their educational and career goals. We believe that by investing in our students, we are investing in a brighter future for Stanislaus.
Stanislaus Community Foundation uses a common, online application for scholarship funds that accept applications through our office. For most of our scholarships, but not all, applicants must be residents of Stanislaus County.
THE APPLICATION CYCLE IS OPEN THRU MARCH 10, 2023.