Step #1: Get Help
- Contact Mary Calderon to make an appointment for help at (209) 575-7847 or email@example.com, in John Muir 152, 2201 Bluegum Avenue, Modesto.
Step #2: Enroll
- Enroll in the college by filling out the application online at mjc.edu.
Step #3: Program and Level Recommendation
- Complete a placement recommendation to determine your level. Contact Mary Calderon at (209) 575-7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. To learn more about the placement and assessment process CLICK HERE.
- Register for classes at mjc.edu. Click on Class Schedule under Academics. Search for ELW (English for Life and Work) or ELIC (English Language Instruction for College) courses. Pay for classes online or in person at the Business Office on the East Campus.
Step #5: Ready!
- Buy your books and attend class! Books for courses are available at the MJC Bookstore, located on the East Campus.Books are also available for loan at the MJC Library. ELW books can also be ordered directly from the publisher HERE.
Click below for a complete guide to enrollment and registration processes in Spanish.