Step #1: Get Help
- Contact Mary Calderon to make an appointment for help at (209) 575-7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org, in John Muir 152, 2201 Bluegum Avenue, Modesto.
Step #2: Enroll
- Enroll in the college by filling out the application online at mjc.edu.
Step #3: Test
- Complete a placement recommendation to determine your level in each program. Contact Mary Calderon at (209) 575-7847 or email@example.com for assistance. To learn more about the placement and assessment process CLICK HERE.
- Register for classes at mjc.edu. Click on Class Schedule under Academics. Pay for classes online or in person at the Business Office on the East Campus.
Step #5: Ready!
- Buy your books and attend class! Books for courses are available at the MJC Bookstore, located on the East Campus.
Click below for a complete guide to enrollment and registration processes in English and Spanish.