Photo By Brianna Valiente, Indian Dream
A $10.00 Entry Fee is required of all participants. Payment of the fee allows students to submit multiple entries to multiple contests, subject to the limitations of the individual contests. Students entering multiple contests need only pay the fee once. This fee is due by Tuesday, March 14th at 5:00pm.
Visit our ticket website to pay your entry fee under the event labeled "Celebration of the Humanities 2022-2023 Entry." If you have any questions, please call the School of Arts office at 209-575-6081.
You must pay the $10 Entry Fee if you wish to enter the Celebration of the Humanities Contest.
To enter, please fill out the Entry Form.
- Black and White Works using black & white photographic materials
- Color Works using color photographic materials
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS:
Reminder: If you are submitting more than one entry, you will need to fill out an entry form for each contest you wish to enter.
There is a limit of three (3) items per artist in a single contest. Any work that incorporates the use of light-sensitive image capture and materials may be entered: black and white, color, non-silver, and digital photography processes.
Works entered in the Mixed Media contest should be submitted under the Art Category contest.
- March 14: Submissions via form are due by 5:00pm
- March 20: List of accepted entries will be sent to student's emails
- March 29 & 30: Photography drop-off dates for accepted entries at the MJC Art Gallery on East Campus, 10:00am-4:00pm
- April 3 - April 20: Accepted works will be exhibited in the MJC Art Gallery on East Campus
- April 6: Reception and Awards at 5:30pm-7:30pm
- April 24-27: Photography pick-up for accepted entries at the MJC Art Gallery, 10:00am-4:00pm
For further information, contact
Noah Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or the MJC Photo Lab at 209-575-6947