What is it?
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver: Under AB 131 students who are exempt from paying nonresident tuition (AB540) are eligible to apply for this fee waiver that waves the $46 per unit resident fee
- Available starting spring 2013
Who is eligible?
- Has financial need, based on the Cal Dream Act application
- Meets the income standards as set by the BOG
What is the process?
- Complete an AB540 application if you have not already done so
- Complete the BOG Fee Waiver application (After the current semester, the Cal Dream Act application is the only form that is needed)
- Turn in the completed Waiver application to the Financial Aid Office
For more information please visit MJC's Student Financial Services webpage.