Join us for MJC’s Counselor Day 2022!
Find out why your students belong at Modesto Junior College. It’s one event where you’ll find what you need to know about Dual Enrollment, Outreach Services, and Retention Efforts, in addition to Programs and Services. Whether you are a high school counselor, career navigator, or administrator this event is for you.
- Dr. Andrea Wilson - Introduction
- Student Stories
- Belen Robinson - Guided Pathways
- Angelica Guzman - Outreach and Community Partnerships
- Sonya Oviedo - Admissions and Enrollment
- Aurelia Gonzalez - Financial Aid
- Jose Rocha - Special Programs
- Dr. Jackie Forte - Accomidation and Support Center
SEPTEMBER 9, 2022 at 8 AM
Modesto Junior College, West Campus
Mary Stuart Rogers Student Learning Center
2201 Blue Gum Ave., Modesto, CA 95358
Ready to sign up? Reserve your seat now.
Have a question or topic you would like to be addressed during the High School Counselor Day event. Please let us know here.