One-on-one Therapy Appointments
- A referral provided by a nurse or academic counselor is required
- Appointments are available throughout the week.
- Services are free of charge
- Visit Health Services for more information about therapy and setting up an appointment.
- Stanislaus County Warm-Line 24/7 phone support (209) 558-4600.
- Suicide Prevention Line 24/7 phone support 1-800-273-8255
- If you would like to speak to someone on campus you may visit the Health Services Office at East Campus (MM108) or West Campus (Yos.114). Please be sure to check our hours of operation.
- You may also visit with a MJC Counselor. Counselors are available by appointment and during walk-in hours. For availability call (209) 575-6080 or visit the Counseling Center on East Campus, Student Services Building Room 226 or West Campus, Yosemite Hall 147.
Training Available for Staff/Faculty and Students
Courses Available on Campus
Health Services staff are certified trainers in Mental Health First Aid. Please contact our office and/or click on the logo for more information.
Must sign up in advance by calling (209) 575-6281.
Courses Available Online
Kognito is an interactive online training simulation designed to educate our faculty,
staff, and students. It is a research-based approach for reducing suicide, supporting
veterans on campus, and addressing challenges faced by LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual,
Transgender, and Questioning) students.
Local Resources (please click on logos)
California & National Resources (please click on logos)