Housing and Homelessness Resources
- Cares Act Funding
- MJC Health Services
- MJC Housing Navigator - Housing assistance for students under the age of 24
- Pirate Care
- Pirates Pantry
Program Specialist - Jonathan Arias
MJC Priority Registration Resources
To Qualify for Priority Registration
1. Core Steps must be completed.
2. In the case of a former homeless youth - a student under 25 years of age, who has been verified, at any time during the 24 months immediately preceding the application for admission.
3. Send homeless verification letter to Enrollment Services
Help with MJC & Financial Aid Applications
Visit our Getting Started at MJC homepage. Follow each section using the step by step guides, get tips, and view resources that will assist you.
- FAFSA - Student Homelessness Questions
- Questions and Answers Federal Student Aid and Homeless Youth
- Students that are under the age of 24, are required to provide parental information.
- Please view the FAFSA website for information on special circumstances.
MJC Housing Navigator - Housing assistance for students under the age of 24
- CDSS Housing and Homelessness Programs
- Stanislaus County Housing & Homeless Access Center
- 912 D Street Modesto
- 211 Stanislaus County
- Homeless Emergency Aid Program - John Burton Advocates for Youth
- Homeless Shelter and Food Bank Directory
- AB 801 Success for Homeless Youth in Higher Education Act
- McKinney-Vento Act
- Senate Bill No. 958 (AMENDED MARCH 16, 2020)