If you fall out of status you may be reinstated to student status if:
• You have not been out of status for more than 5 months at the time of filing the request for reinstatement (or demonstrate that the failure to file within the 5 month period was the result of exceptional circumstances and that you filed the request for reinstatement as promptly as possible under these exceptional circumstances)
• Do not have a record of repeated or willful; violations of immigration regulations
• Are currently pursuing, or intend to pursue, a full course of study in the immediate future at MJC
• Have not engaged in unauthorized employment
• Are not deportable for any other reason
If you fall out of status please meet with the P/DSO immediately.