The International Club is a club designed to bring students from the United States and the world together. The club coordinates a year long program of activities that are educational, cultural, and social.
The club dues are only $5.00 per semester and entitle the member to all of the activities of the club at member rates. Members are expected to participate in fund-raisers, community service, and club activities. More than anything else, they are expected to make new friends and have fun.
Typical International Club Activities for Fall and Spring Semesters:
- Weekly Meetings
- Fall Welcome/Welcome Back Social
- International Family Day Picnic (CCIS)*
- International Heritage Festival of Modesto
- Halloween Party
- Corn Maze
- Thanksgiving Dinner (CCIS)*
- Fall Trip
- United Cerebral Palsy Christmas Party
- Holiday Party (CCIS)*
- Spring Welcome/Welcome Back Party
- Spring Trip
- Valentine's Day Party (CCIS)*
- Ice Skating Party in Stockton
- International Dinner
- Oscar's/End of Year Party (in the tradition of the Academy Awards).