- To develop, implement, monitor, review, evaluate, and revise college accreditation activities in accordance with the college mission, vision, and college goals.
- Serve as the steering committee for the accreditation process.Provide leadership in the development, planning, preparation, supervision and completion of the accreditation self evaluation.
- Promote a campus culture that is concerned about accreditation.
- Support the legal responsibilities of all constituency groups.
The Accreditation Council will make recommendations to the College Council on the following:
- Annual ACCJC reports
- Self Evaluation
- Midterm, Follow-Up, and Special Reports to ACCJC
- Culture of accreditation
- Student Learning Outcomes
Flex Activity # 6024 – ACCJC Accreditation Basics – it is a self-paced, interactive, web-based training. Estimated time of completion is 90 minutes. The course can be accessed at http://www.accjc-accreditationcourse.org/
Jenni Abbott, Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Accreditation Liaison Officer
Michael Smedshammer, Distance Education Coordinator
Patrick Bettencourt, Dean of Instruction and Student Learning
Curtis Martin, Professor-History/Council Co-Chair/Academic Senate/Faculty Standard Co-Chair II
Chad Redwing, Professor- Humanities, Academic Senate
Kevin Alavezos, Professor-Office Administration/Faculty Standard IV Co-Chair
Tiffnie-Ann Versola, Program Specialist, Student Services/CSEA
Sounisa Lee, Grants Accounting Analyst, Grants Office/CSEA
Anthony Guzman, Student/ASMJC
Rhonda Campbell, Accreditation/Assessment Process Specialist