To better aid in filling your data needs, collections of reports have been organized by themes and topics. Use the links on the left to access the topic pages.
- Enrollment: Headcount, FTES, and enrollment figures, disaggregated by time of day, modality, and ethnicity.
- Equity: Selection of reports from all areas with a focus on equity and disproportionately impacted majors.
- Basic Skills Reporting: Persistence and progress from basic skills to transfer level topics.
- Course Data: Success and retention rates, with historical and top enrolled courses breakouts.
- Degrees, Certificates, and Transfer Data: Degrees and Certificates awarded, and transfer data for MJC students.
- Licensure Rates: Pass rates and Job Placement rates for externally accredited vocational programs.
- External Sources: Collection of system, state, and federal data sources made available for comparisons, labor markets, and demographics.