Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Set up your MJC Email
Step 3: College Orientation
Step 4: Assessment Testing
Step 5: Education Plan
Step 6: Official Transcripts
Step 7: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 8: Register for Classes
Step 9: Pay Fees
Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Find a job
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
Student Services Building, Room 112
435 College Ave.
Modesto, CA 95350
* * * DUE TO LEARNING DISABILITY TESTING BEING CONDUCTED IN OUR OFFICE,
PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU FOR A COUNSELING APPOINTMENT * * *
HOURS OF OPERATION
8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (Fall, Spring)
7:30AM-5:30PM, Monday-Thursday (Summer)
LATE ARRIVAL NOTICE
To allow for sufficient time in the counseling appointments, it will be considered a NO SHOW
• after a 5 minute late arrival to a 30 minute appointment
• after a 10 minute late arrival to a 1 hour appointment
• after a 10 minute late arrival to a learning disability testing appointment
After a student is a NO SHOW, it is the counselor's discretion to take the next student
that is waiting,
complete paperwork, or leave the office to conduct business.
ALTERNATE MEDIA REQUESTS
Appointments are at the hour and are typically 30 minutes
9:00 to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
Who needs to make an appointment?
* Students making requests for the semester
* Students learning a specific software program (must be approved by DSPS counselor)
* Students needing more help with software
Who does NOT need to make an appointment?
(Please note that you may have to wait if there is another student being helped)
* Students submitting form for loaned equipment (must be approved by DSPS counselor)
* Students picking up and dropping off loaned equipment
* Students dropping off a receipt
* Student updating request form
* Students dropping off handouts to be converted into an accessible format
Accommodations Appeal Process
Go to Accommodations Appeal / Grievance Process
MJC Campus Maps
Campus buildings are wheelchair accessible.
The 504/ADA Access Committee works to reduce architectural, programmatic and attitudinal barriers at the College.
** PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU FOR AN APPOINTMENT **