Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Set up your MJC Email
Step 3: College Orientation
Step 4: Assessment Testing
Step 5: Education Plan
Step 6: Official Transcripts
Step 7: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 8: Register for Classes
Step 9: Pay Fees
Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Find a job
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
The mission of the Transfer Center is to provide current information and support to assist students who are exploring transfer options to other institutions of higher learning. The Transfer Center offers a variety of services and resources to help transfer students make a smooth transition from MJC to the university system. Being a transfer student means you are beginning your bachelor's degree at MJC. After you transfer, you will complete your "upper division" coursework and graduate from the University.
The Transfer Center is designed to provide support services to students wishing to transfer. Services and activities include:
2. Assistance with on-line applications.
3. Free campus tours to CSU, UC and Private Campuses.
5. Annual Transfer Day/College Night with over 65 college and universities represented. Wednesday, August 30, 2017, around the Center for Advanced Technologies and Student Services Buildings on the East Campus. See our website http://mjc.edu/studentservices/counseling/cdtc/transfer/universityrepsoncampus.php for a list of Representatives attending.
6. On-the-spot Admission Programs with CSU Stanislaus.
8. Library of over 1,200 catalogs to California Community Colleges, University of California, California State University and Private Colleges and Universities. Catalogs are available for check-out.
9. Several books available for check-out to assist you with the transfer process.
10. A 9-station computer lab and a comfortable library space to utilize to do transfer research.
11. Reference books containing information on over 3,000 college and universities.
Stop by the Student Center, East Campus and let us help you make a smooth transition to the University of your Choice!
Looking for an online class at another California Community College? Visit California Virtual Campus.
Questions or comments about this page may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (209) 575-6239
Fax: (209) 575-6408
Transfer Center Staff
Leticia Cavazos - Counselor
June Hunt - Program Specialist
Connect with us on social media!